Monday, May 30, 2011

Packing, packing, packing

I think that I have now managed to fit an entire summer's worth of stuff into one large rolling suitcase, one duffel bag, and one only half-full carry-on.  I was able to whittle my shoes collection down the a necessary 7 pairs, no small feat, mind you.  Perhaps the most challenging thing about packing was that all of my stuff was already packed up from when I moved home a couple of weeks ago. 

But alas, soon I will be in New York City and packing will be nothing more than a faded memory.  My flight is tomorrow (Tuesday, May 31st) at 1pm, out of the Jacksonville airport.  I will land at 3:30pm and my adventure will begin - if you know me, you know that I use the term "adventure" slightly euphemistically as I am in fact quite nervous about the whole ordeal.  Now if I can just make it to my dorm tomorrow, all will be well....

No comments:

Post a Comment