Sunday, August 7, 2011

This time next week...

Yep, that's pretty much all I will be thinking about all this week: what I will be doing this time next week.  Thus begins the last week of my internship at the Guggenheim and in New York City.  I know it's not over yet, but before I forget, I'd like to thank all of my faithful (and intermittent) readers for your continued attention and encouragement.  I never thought people would actually want to read about what I do and have to say but alas, you keep coming back for more.  And I thank you for that.  The knowledge that someone will be reading this has kept me on my toes and motivated me to keep blogging about my experiences.  Never fear, I will continue to blog even after I leave New York, though it will probably not be a daily occurrence.  Let's fact it, life in Gainesville is just not as exciting, not that I am complaining.  The excitement of New York is too much for me.  I greatly look forward to going back to working at the UF library and spending my free time baking and such.  And air conditioning.

Today's mileage: 1.09 mi.

No comments:

Post a Comment