Friday, August 5, 2011

Wait, what is the BMW Guggenheim Lab?

This week's museum culture seminar took us to the BMW Guggenheim Lab which just opened Wednesday.  You're probably wondering what the BMW Guggenheim Lab is.  Yeah, me too.  According to the website, it's "a mobile laboratory traveling around the world to inspire innovative ideas for urban life."  It's got a cafe.  The best I could gather was that it's a space created for various events.  I don't know, maybe this is just one of those things I don't get.  But it is completely free for everyone, so if you happen to be in Manhattan and have some time on your hands, you can check it out.  If you have a better understanding of it, please do explain it to me.

Today's mileage: 6.45 mi. (That's a new record, by the way, if you've been keeping track.  It's also roughly the same distance as a 10K.  Today's mileage also puts me over 200 miles for this summer thus far.)

No comments:

Post a Comment