Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Back in business, baby!

Yes, it appears as though the saga that was my computer issues has come to an end - knock on wood.  My laptop is back up and functioning though I am still working on re-installing and re-bookmarking everything.  I know that I had a zillion bookmarks and at least a couple dozen in just my bookmarks toolbar, but I'll be damned if I can't remember them all.  It makes sense really - we bookmark something so that we don't have to remember it.  And I suppose if I can't remember it, it must not have been all that important to begin with.

At work, I have been getting more comfortable with original cataloging and creating Library of Congress call numbers.  As I've said before, it's a tedious process but I am getting faster and better so it's worth it.

Monday's mileage: 2.34 mi
Today's mileage: 3.22 mi

No comments:

Post a Comment