Thursday, June 9, 2011

Heat advisory: Day 2

Yeah, today was hotter, but certainly bearable.  And then it rained and cooled off a bit.  I'm a little worried that I am going to jinx myself being all, "Oh, this is what you call hot, you guys?  This is nothing!"  Fingers crossed that that doesn't happen.

The image to the right is a bit of graffiti (maybe?) that I see everyday on my way to work and thought I would share.  I thought it apropos as it is in the style of Andy Warhol's famed piece and I'm interning at a modern art museum and all.  And I <3 Colbert

Nothing too terribly exciting today, just more cataloging and re-creating wishlists for the library that were lost in some Amazon transition.  Tomorrow should be exciting, though.  A bunch of us interns are meeting up at the Met in the morning to see the Alexander McQueen exhibit before our Guggenheim engagement at 3pm.  More on that tomorrow - stay tuned!

Today's mileage: 2.42 mi

No comments:

Post a Comment