Thursday, June 16, 2011

Same old, same old

More good ol' cataloging today at the Guggenheim library.  Nothing terribly exciting, though after having worked in the public library for 7 years, a lack of excitement can be a good thing.  Trust me.  And speaking of working in various libraries, I've decided that I should probably begin looking for a real job for when I'm done with my internship and have my MLIS at the end of the summer.  Hopefully, I will be able to go back to my UF job in August but, you know, at some point, I should really go for something that requires a Master's, what with the fact that I will have spent 2 years and around $20,000 on it.  In the past few days, I've begun scoping out Florida Library Jobs, ALA JobLIST, LibGig, and LISJobs.  If anyone hears of anything awesome and perfect for me, let me know.  If it works out, I will bake you the delicious baked good of your choice.  And you know I will, too.

Today's mileage: 3.11 mi

No comments:

Post a Comment